Mindfulness for Wellbeing is a six week group course, teaching mindfulness meditation, as an effective counter-balance to the stresses and strains of life, and as an opportunity to become calmer and happier.
The course provides a gradual introduction to mindfulness and meditation as well as key teachings on positive happy living over six weekly classes.
Each class includes guided mindfulness exercises and meditations, reflection and short teaching segments led by an experienced facilitator in a warm, friendly atmosphere with a maximum of 12 participants.
Reported benefits of attending this course include:
- Increased enjoyment of life
- Increased ability to be calm and relaxed
- Increased control of emotions such as anger and anxiety
- Improved sleep quality
- Fewer feelings of anxiety, pain, depression and compulsion
- Venue: Optispine Wombourne
- Dates: 11th September to 16th October 2017
- Time: Mondays, 9.30–11.30am
- Leader: Vari McLuskie Find out more about Vari >
- Cost: £95 for the course
To book your place, please visit the online booking page >